Camgirlshelp.com was created by a former webcam model to help camgirls achieve success. I offer support to cammodels by:
- Posting camsite reviews
- Offering tips for new models
- Teaching online marketing
- Assisting with Twitter promotion
I share what I learned as a cammodel so you can succeed!
About Webcam Modeling:
Webcam Modeling is an online faction of the adult entertainment industry. Models make money by performing shows via webcam in the comfort of their own homes. Viewers pay to watch the models perform these shows.
Shows usually involve stripping and nudity. Masturbation and playing with sex toys is also common. In couple or group shows, models enjoy intimacy with one another while performing live on camera. Couple and group shows are a fun, easy way to make money.
Fetish shows are becoming quite popular. The top fetish right now is Financial Domination (FinDom). BDSM, foot worship, and smoking are also big in this industry at the moment. If you are into fetishes, camming may be just perfect for you!
On good camsites, any type of nude show is performed only in a private, paying session. I don’t recommend free webcam sites where models perform full shows in free chat.
About the Money:
There is no set amount of money that camgirls make. Many models make at least $100 per day, and the top models bring in a few thousand weekly! Your success depends on a lot of things, such as your attitude, the quality of your shows, your camera, and your setup. To be successful, you must present yourself well and be dedicated.
The camsite will pay you a percentage of what the customers spend on your shows. They will usually pay via check, direct deposit, or Payoneer. Check your camsite’s FAQ section for payment details.
What’s so great about webcam modeling?
- Working from home
- No workplace drama
- No commuting costs
- High income
- No boss – YOU are in control of everything that you do and when you do it.
- Empowerment – The great feeling that comes with being in charge of your own business, feeling sexy, and knowing that you are making a good living.
- Safety – Everything is done online and you never actually meet with any of your clients face-to-face.
- Privacy – The sites I recommend allow models to block certain cities, states, and countries. That keeps people you know from finding out that you’re a cam girl!
If you are new to internet modeling, start here.
To stay informed about the business, subscribe to my posts and follow my twitter @camgirlsqueen.